Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wonderfull (Full of Wonder) Wednesday

Looking for the wonder in everyday life! 
I'd love for you to join me on this journey. 
If you find wonder along the way, please leave a link in the comments,
so others can share in your wonder!


Like Mama ~ Like Daughter
Nursing our wrapped babies during church!




Wearing our babies under our coats to keep them warm on our little walk to Nana's for playschool!



I love my little, big girl!
Everyday is wonder filled... if I just take time to see!
God is good!
I love my life!

7 comments:

  1. I love your attitude to life and it looks like your little girl is following in your foootsteps in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh--this looks just like me wearing Cash under my coat on our walks! Zia has never been much into dolls, though--instead, she always has a horse or pony with her. Zia was curious and wanted me to ask you--what is Bunny is holding in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so precious! Truly like mama, like daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely... so beautiful! Yay for babywearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a good little mama already!

    ReplyDelete