Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Year Round Blog Carnival: Autumn: October 14th

 
sunnydaytodaymama


It is so much fun to co-host the Autumn Edition of the All Year Round Blog Carnival, hosted by SunnyDayTodayMama.  Every day new ideas, crafts, recipes are being added to the list! Each week, I hope to highlight a few of my favorite ideas!
 
 
Buggy and Buddy introduce to us to a great selection of fall books! 
We already own a few of these and hopefully will soon add a few more to our collection!
 
 
 
Taming The Goblin share a beautiful photo of fall leaves and showed us how she gently worked on colors and sorting with her son!
 


2 Big 2 Little made a sweet (smelling) handprint turkey!
I bet you end up seeing this again in a playschool post come November!
 
 
 
Made By Joey linked these gorgeous glass bead acorns!
I think I have some beads leftover from my Blessingway that would work for this project!
 


Mama of Many Blessings showed us her Fall Montessori Work. 
It is very similar to how we changed things up for TableTime at our playschool!


 
Be sure to check out the entire Autumn Carnival.  You will be inspired, I promise!
Then come back and link up your creations, activities, books, whatever fall ideas you enjoy!
You will always find my link up at the top of my blog, titled
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our fall books! Sounds like you are book lovers too. What a fun way to start the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our Fall Montessori trays and also for co-hosting the All Year Round Blog Carnival: autumn edition! The trays are such a fun way for little ones to explore at their own pace especially while I am busy helping and teaching our older kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks for featuring our leaves

    ReplyDelete