Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits!


Do you ever have pictures you want to share/remember but no real post to include them in?  Here are my odds and ends of randomness... that are too sweet to just ignore!




 ::awesome cloth diaper shirt::



 ::impromptu pirate party with the boy cousin::



::clever disposible bowl::
my big sister taught me this little trick




::babygirl in her new woolies::



::pileated woodpecker::



::wagon fun::



::papa rocking himself ... I mean baby to sleep::



::be still my heart and soul::

Bunny at 2.5 years and Squirrely at 12 weeks
::sigh::


Linked to:

2 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely, thank you for sharing this blog post. I particularly like the image of the baby and the dad asleep, awwwh. I would like to take this oppotunity to promote Debutots, Debutots is a unique blend of interactive storytelling and dramatic play for 6 months to 7 years. In exploring our stories vocally and physically we facilitate children's literacy and communication development. They speak, listen, imagine, observe and do. http://www.debutots.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big!! And she is such a doll!!

    And of course Miss Bunny is as cute and precious as always!

    Thanks for checking it!!

    ReplyDelete