Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Links~Week Two

It has been so much fun looking through the various "Summer Links" submitted to the All Year Round Blog Carnival: Summer.  I thought it would be fun to pick a few of my favorite links from the previous week and highlight them each Sunday (I normally don't blog on Sundays, so this would be short and sweet!)

Our mud volcanos were a huge hit--


but... sometimes we want to be less involved and allow the children to "do their own thing". Setting up this Mini Volcano Experience has been added to the lst of "must-dos" this summer!

This is an amazing, magical idea that I intend to use!  I am thinking a beach theme to start with... and maybe some windchimes!  Go take a look at the Magic Tree!

We LOVE watermelon.. at 35 weeks pregnant, I not only eat a lot of watermelon... but look like I swallowed one whole LOL, so this "Watermelon" Dessert appeals to me. A lot!

What child doesn't LOVE dandelions.. and over the years I have grown to love them too.. (Or maybe regained my love for them!)


So when Sunnydaytodaymama had this great  Dandelion Post, I knew I'd love it!!!  I am looking forward to painting with the playschool children soon!


We (myself and all the co-hosts) would love if you'd join us in this fun sharing of summer ideas!  Be sure to visit my All Year Round Blog Carnival: Summer Page (at the top of my my blog) and link up all your fun summer posts!!

2 comments:

  1. Mud volcanoes is such a great idea! Sunnyboy would love that! Thank you so much for including our dandelion post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our Magic Tree :) You're welcome to use a photo if you like. Those mud volcanoes look like fun. We'll have to give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete