Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonderfull (Full of Wonder) Wednesday

Looking for the wonder in everyday life! 
I'd love for you to join me on this journey. 
If you find wonder along the way, please leave a link in the comments,
so others can share in your wonder!


It is a wonder-full thing when a playschool friend brings a turtle to share.
And you get brave eough to make friends with it.




Then you cook it up some delicious.... turtle soup.
She seriously called it that.
Soup FOR a turtle.
Sure gave us a giggle!





If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder without any such gift from the fairies, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in” ~ Rachel Carson



9 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love those tentative touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten how much turtles like soup! (wink)

    http://www.freshlyplanted.com/2012/06/create-with-kids-plant-collage.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tehehe Thanks for playing along!!! It's a wonder-full life!

      Delete
  3. Very cute pictures! Thanks for linking up to the Kid's Co-op.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute. I got a bit of a shock because I miss read the post first time and thought she'd actually cooked the turtle into turtle soup. Had to reread it. Goblin loves the Giant Turtles we see at the zoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, if they only knew what turtle soup really was!!! My middle daughter freaked out when she saw Bear Grylls eat a turtle on his show. I think the poor thing is traumatized!!! ;0

    ReplyDelete