Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Links ~ Week Five

It has been so much fun looking through the various "Summer Links" submitted to the All Year Round Blog Carnival: Summer.  I thought it would be fun to pick a few of my favorite links from the previous week and highlight them each Sunday (I normally don't blog on Sundays, so this would be short and sweet!)

I really like the birdseed ornaments made by Tea for Monkeys!   Great idea!



I have a thing for dragonflies.  All Things Beautiful shows how to make one from a twig and maple leaf !




I am pretty sure our playschool children would love it if we made butter like A Moment in Our World!



And lastly, because how could I not love a blog post that includes a bunnies and a squirrel? Famiglia&seoul bring us The Bunny Bistro!



 
 
We (myself and all the co-hosts) would love if you'd join us in this fun sharing of summer ideas!  Be sure to visit my All Year Round Blog Carnival: Summer Page (at the top of my my blog) and link up all your fun summer posts!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of your favourite posts. I'm getting so many wonderful ideas from the carnival too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our Bunny Bistro! Bunnies and squirrles rock! :) I must have missed those bird seed feeders...I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.. YEP My little girlies' nic-names are Bunny and Squirrel!!

      Delete
  3. Again, thank you for featuring me on your blog! I also saw that post about the dragonflies and loved it. I hope to write a post in the next few weeks that explains a bit about the blogs that have featured my work...would you be ok with me mentioning your blog? By the way, I love your blog and have been following....
    Best,
    Davina

    ReplyDelete