Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Thrift Haul

We are in NC for the week and we decided to hit up some thrift shops in the area. This was my first time thrifting here and I was thrilled with the amount if thrift stores and the things I found. 

At the first store, my sister grabbed up this bag. 


I later found an awesome belt in her size and she ditched the bag in favor of the belt. I, of course, bought the bag, along with this tiny doll that my Squirrely fell in love with and named Stella (she names everything Stella). The bag was marked $4 and the doll was 50 cents. Everything was 20% off, so I got a steal.

(I think they look alike)

At the next store I found this little cropped sweater in my size. $4 :) 


The next stop was a consinment shop so the prices were higher, but I still found some things to buy.  The fairy necklace was a must for my girls. I basically bought the other, so they wouldn't fight over the one... And cause mom wants to borrow it from them lol. They were $8 each which was prob too much lol.


I also found a necklace and ear ring set for myself. $10


Nice loose, but not baggy t-shirt for half price making it $3.


I bought this top for Katie... She was out of thrifting money I just felt like it was too "her" to pass up. $7.


As we were leaving the consignment shop,  we realized there was another thrift store right across the street. We popped in. Not ten seconds in the door and I spotted these ear rings for a buck.


Kids clothes were only a dollar too, so I found a few things for my big girls. 



(They had to wear these dresses as soon as we got home)

As we were about to leave, mom and I both saw this blue dress at the same time. $5.  

(It fits me perfectly)

P.S 

I had seen some bath towels that I fell in love with at the first store. They didn't match my bathroom at all so I reluctantly left them behind. While on the island that evening,I looked up and saw some towels hanging from a balcony. They could have been either bath towels or beach towels and it dawned on me that I could use the thrift store ones for beach towels too... So, while out with the hubs, I ran back in the first thrift store and they were still there! Two for a dollar, but the sale made them 85 cents for both!


They worked great!

Thanks so much for checking out my thrifting adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment