Friday, June 26, 2015

A Gift of Love

I write this post with a full heart. My cup runneth over with love and pride. My five year old daughter, Bunny, has decided to cut off nine inches of her gorgeous golden locks to donate to Children With Hair Loss.









My little girl is not so little anymore.

 


The curls are still there, about which her Papa was worried.




She still looks as adorable as ever, though a bit more grown up.


Inspired by his little cousin, The Boy (after reading the donation form) asked to donate some of his spending money to buy a hat for a child with hair loss.


My almost three year old, Squirrelly, wanted to send her hair too, but it isn't long enough so she settled for decorating the envelope.


Sending out love to the recipients of these gifts. I hope you feel as blessed as I do.

For more information on Children With Hair Loss, or to learn more about making a donation click the link here: http://www.childrenwithhairloss.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment