Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Carnival Highlights ~ January 20th



sunnydaytodaymama

It is such a blessing to be a co-host of The All Year Round Blog Carnival: Winter! There are sooo many great ideas shared there all winter long!  Be sure you take time to check out the additions often! On Sundays I like to highlight a few of my favorites!


Red Ted Art's Blog shared this awesome tree!
  



I really like this Bark Snowman from Lightly Enchanted!




One of ver favorite activities to do is play with snow INSIDE!  If you look back through the blog, you will fid may pictures of snow play!  Mama Smiles shared her "snow in the house" fun with us!


 


I keep this linky party up all winter! It can be found at the top of my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Love the indoor snow play! Might be worth the drive up north, LOL!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks for sharing!! Much appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete