Sunday, November 18, 2012

All Year Round Blog Carnival: Autumn ~ November 18th



sunnydaytodaymama


It is so much fun to co-host the Autumn Edition of the All Year Round Blog Carnival, hosted by SunnyDayTodayMama.  Every day new ideas, crafts, recipes are being added to the list! Each week, I hope to highlight a few of my favorite ideas!


Forest Fairy Crafts shared these adorable Moody Pumpkins!  So cute!!



I have been noticing this Pumpkin Seed Tree on several link-ups.  I really like and plan to add it to "next years fall craft ideas"!  Thanks to Smiling Like Sunshine for sharing it with us!



Check out this yummy looking applesauce over at Buggy and Buddy!




Be sure to check out the entire Autumn Carnival.  You will be inspired, I promise!
Then come back and link up your creations, activities, books, whatever fall ideas you enjoy!
You will always find my link up at the top of my blog, titled


2 comments:

  1. The Moody Pumpkins are so cute! We used the tutorial at Forest Fairy Crafts to make our own and we love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That applesauce does look yummy! Hope you have a nice week off to enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete