Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Life In Between

If you are following me from Like Mama ~ Like Daughter, you found me! If you are new to my writings, welcome!

My name is Hannah. Im married to my highscool sweetheart, Kyle. We have three beautiful daughters, Bunny (5), Squirrelly (2), and Mousey (born October 2014).





I am starting this blog for many reasons. A little over a year ago, my life dramatically changed. After living the majority of my life in West Virginia, we bought a house in coastal North Carolina. By we, I mean my husband and I, along with my parents... I know what you are thinking, "Oh my gosh, she wants to live with her parents?" Well, yes. Actually we all get along great. We have similar goals and rather enjoy each other. We split all of the bills down the middle, so no one is mooching off the other. It works very well.

                        

But... And this is a big but... We don't actually live in NC yet. We moved in together here in WV (mostly to let my sister rent out my house so she and her children can be closer), and are paring down and paying off things before we move. My hubby has a great job here that he loves. That is how we can afford this dream. Someday, we will be there full time. But there is a lot if work to do here first. We go down several times a year, but the rest of the time, we are here. This blog is the story of my life in between.






No comments:

Post a Comment