Monday, July 8, 2013

Crafting Along -- To Do Lists

 
I recently found myself struggling to keep up with the house.
Between Papa working a TON of hours, me doing daycare, taking care of the girls, and so on and so forth, I was swamped.


But even more than being swamped, I just really didn't even know where to start.


So Bunny and I set out to make a chore list.
While Baby Sister was napping,
I typed up a list (ok I really just googled chores lists and picked and chose what I wanted), while Bunny painted a picture from for us to put it in.



We made thee sections for daily, weekly, and monthly chores.


We hung it on the wall by our fridge, and can check it off with a dry erase marker.
Whenever the day, or week, or month is over and all the chores are done, I just wipe it off and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment