Friday, April 19, 2013

{this moment}


{this moment} - A Friday ritual inspired by SouleMama. A single photo capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.






Planting organic sugar snap peas with Poppaw John!





Each week I join several linky parties!  What a fun way to share and learn! 
Natural Living Monday,  The Children's Bookshelf,  Monday's Kid Corner, Hey Mom, Look What I Did!, Montessori Monday, Made by Little Hands, Homemade Mondays, Mama Moments Monday {Link Up}, The Gathering Spot,  Little Wonders' Days,  Mom's Monday Mingle,  Hip Homeschool Hop, Mom's Library,  Tuesday Tots, (tot school tuesday), The Tuesday Baby Link-Up, Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}, Tuned in Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, TOO Cute Tuesday, Open Call Tuesday, Backyard Farming Connection Hop, Tuned in Tuesday, Kids in the Kitchen,  Waldorf Wednesday,  It's Playtime, We Made That Linky, What I Learned Wednesday, Super Link Party, Kids Co-Op,  Artsy Play Wednesday, Healthy 2Day Wednesday, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Adorned From Above, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Kids Crafts, Link and Learn, Thrifty Thursday,  Hearts for Home,  needle and thREAD, Made U Look, Tender Moments with Toddlers and Preschoolers,  Natural Living Link-Up, Small Footprint Friday,  Our Days Homeschool Link-Up,  For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday, Read. Explore. Learn., Creative Learning on Friday,  Preschool and Kindergarten Corner, Friday's Nature Table, The Friday Baby Shower,  TGIF Linky Party, Family Fun Friday,  Creative Friday, Friday Flair Link Party, Shine on Fridays, Friday Favs, Outdoor Play Party,  Do Something Crafty, Weekend Whatever,  Saturday Show and Tell,  Tot School Gathering Place,  Sharing Saturday, Share It Saturday, Country Kids, Link and Learn, sharing creative, ideas {all weekend}, Show and Share Saturday, Stress Free Sunday,  The Sunday Showcase, The Preschool Prekinder Nook, Fun Sparks, The Sunday Parenting Party, Making Boys Men, Spring Carnival, Made with Love, Raising Memories

And each week I co-host Eco-Kids Tuesday Link-Up!

25 comments:

  1. We planted in our garden boxes as well. Love the pictures.

    Here's mine of my boys picking & arranging daffodils for our kitchen table.
    http://raisingmenfindingme.com/2013/04/19/this-moment-19/

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than getting your hands dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for organic sugar snap peas!!! We have those too, the kids love how quickly they grow. Did you fill all of that space with just the peas?

    I hope you'll take a "moment" to come by my little corner of the world... I find my youngest this way quite often these days... http://sofiasideas.com/2013/04/19/this-moment-76/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Looks like spring has finally hit. Let me know when the tomatoes are ready :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious!! I love how they're super intent on what's going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely, busy moment! So much gardening going on!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful moment! I love planting with children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!
    http://www.pocoleon.com/this-moment/this-moment-17/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poppaw John is so patient with the children, they clearly love working with him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want graden boxes. Our house is rented so I can't put beds in. This seems like a good way round it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is lovely - and so apt with Earth Day coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what lovely green fingers they have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gardening is such a simple pleasure and something that should be past down and shared with the little ones. I love that they are getting involved and I hope they have a bumper sugar snap year :) Stopping over from the linky

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so fun!! Thank you for sharing on Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking up at Artsy Play Wednesday, your posts have been pinned to our group board.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for linking up with Tender Moments with Toddlers & Preschoolers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is wonderful - I love how gardening is such a family event.

    Thank you for linking up to Tuesday Tots this week and letting you know that I'm featuring you over on Rainy Day Mum this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! Thank you for sharing this with us on Tuned-in Tuesday Blog Hop! Hope to see you again! http://www.healthyrootshappysoul.com/2013/04/tuned-in-tuesday-blog-hop-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough for this! :) Thanks for sharing this with us on Wildcrafting Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining in the latest outdoor play party & how precious that your little ones get to spend time planting with their grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love planting peas. They are the easiest thing to grow in our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The moments we live for! Thanks for sharing at Discover & Explore this past week!

    ReplyDelete